Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ceritera Ramadhan~

Assalamualaikum.. (",)

Its Ramadhan! Today, it is the 9th Ramadhan, whether we realize it or not. Ive been busy lately. There's a lot of test coming up and assignmentS to be submit soon. Huhuhu....



Ramadhan dis year is a bit different for me since everyday i have to break-fast at the faculty. I have class going on everyday from 6 to 9.30 pm...Sdey kan? Luckily, there is someone waiting to accompany me break-fast. Thank you my dear~

Sadly,i will not managed to go for a 'solat terawih' this year. Hurm....Last year penuh taw! (Except waktu bulan mengambang la)..hahaha...

Today, is one of my happiest day! I got TPM a.k.a Tenaga Pensyarah Muda... Meaning i will get an allowance every month...and I have already got my job! Hooyayyy! Been waiting for this ages! Alhamdulilah...and Insyaallah, I have promised my self to buat kenduri kesyukuran once i got the money...

On the other side, I have to forget my dream to go U.K this year. Even i got the loan, I think i should let it go. Scholarship and Getting a job in a same time sound more promising to me. I still can go study overseas during my PhD, right? Its not the matter of going overseas now my dear friend. Its the choice that u make. So, choose it wisely and Im choosing TPM over U.K this time! I believe that, if I did not get the chance to go this year, InsyaAllah I still can go on with my dream of Euro-Trip using my own money soon! (",)
Sara, wait for me another few years ok! LOL~


I wish to come here again with mr.hubs to be! Anyone? Hahaha

Till then & Happy Fasting...

P/S: Jangan membazir ye kat bazar!

XoXo,
Sheila

2 comments:

~ Lady D ~ said...

Dpt elaun tpm n dpt gaji evry month..hm..interesting. sila2lah murahkan ati banje mkn ye =p

Sheila_Aziz said...

haha..skrg xdpt lagi..so, belum leh blanje agy...hee...nanti2 insyaallah...bile nak dtg shah alam nye ni? da stat pose da ni haa....